23.9.10

home sweet home

As requested, here are pictures of my new room! I have two murphy (-darling) beds (sans sheets at the moment) all to myself, perfect for all of you coming to visit! And, I even have enough wardrobe/drawer space to fit all my clothes (big feat). The window opens up to a small balcony where I can hang my clothes to dry (nope, no dryers here). 
And, here are a few of the things I put up on the walls to make it feel a little more homey... 
 
(poster courtesy of a good friend of mine...I hope it freaks out my roommates). 

Speaking of roommates, I am living with a boy and a girl from México, as well as a boy and a girl from Germany. I originally wanted to live with Spaniards in order to be exposed to the Spanish language as much as possible, but, of course, the Mexicans speak Spanish (no, not Mexican). The downside is that I have to start censoring my Michael Scott quotes...

No hay comentarios: