16.10.10

bethie's chicken salad

I've made a concerted effort to start learning to "cook" while here in Spain, due to the fact that I'm not the biggest fan of the restaurant food here, and of course, I save money. I always cook with my German roommates, and hope that since they don't know what the original dish tastes like, they'll go a little easier on me. So far, so good. No major disasters yet (unless you count French Toast without maple syrup a disaster...I do). Today I made a chicken salad, inspired by my father but with my own made up recipe.
 
boiled chicken
red grapes
celery
walnuts
onions
mayo
cream cheese
salt
pepper
sugar
hot sauce

The chicken salad sandwiches turned out deliciously, and my roommate loved it as well. :)

1 comentario:

carly elvendahl dijo...

ooh hot sauce.. nice touch