18.6.11

ich want to be a berliner

My flash blog idea, I'm starting to realize, was a way to make me think I could punch out my blog entries really fast. I'd hardly call the last entries flash entries....but this one will be (due to surmounting laziness)!


Visiting Berlin was one of the coolest things I've done all year. Daytime historical tours (including an excellent 4-hour walking tour) and epic sights (Berlin Wall, site of Hitler's bunker, and many crucial WW2 and Cold War spots) led into nighttime underground shenanigans so insane I could only hope to keep up. Looking forward to returning to this hip city in the future...I must...

boyfriend, best friend, currywurst, berrybeer, excellent day

tv tower

Jewish Holocaust Memorial

German parliament

Ishtar Gate of Babylon

favorite thing about Germany
 And now, street art from the East Side Gallery, painted by artists around the world on the longest remnant of the Berlin Wall...






Brandenburg Tor


a rose for each death from attempts to cross the wall

No hay comentarios: