15.11.10

the colors of rome

Despite the fact that the Italians wear all black, only black, all day, every day, I was floored by the unique color scheme of Rome. I find it very hard to describe colors, which is interesting because I have a strong and thoughtful attraction to them. So, I'll let you see for yourself the combinations of colors that captured my attention during my time in the eternal city.

Walking around on a rainy day + some views from the top of St. Peter's...










A day at the park...








I realize now that I need to stop, because before I know it I will have 100 photos in just one post about colors. But the list goes on...the deep green of the extra virgin olive oil, the rich red hue of the tomatoes that color every meal, the rainbow of gelato flavors...take me back please.

p.s. this is promised to be my last post about rome. you will start hearing more about my time in spain from now on.

No hay comentarios: